Pressure Vessels & Accessories
Brimstone design, manufacture and install high pressure testing systems including high pressure vessels and autoclaves (hydrostatic & hyperbaric), pressure & temperature control systems and pressure testing equipment accessories. We support a range of industry sectors including subsea and downhole oil & gas, marine, nuclear and research & scientific with safe, reliable and user-friendly solutions.
Design Codes & Standards
Brimstone can supply monoblock and fabricated high pressure vessels and equipment in accordance with the following codes and standards:
- EN 13445 – Unfired Pressure Vessels
- PD 5500 – Specification for Unfired, Fusion Welded Pressure Vessels
- ASME BPVC Section VIII Div 1, 2 & 3 – Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels
- PESR 2016 – Pressure Equipment Safety Regulations
- PSSR 2000 – Pressure Systems Safety Regulations Equipment
- 2014/68/EU – Pressure Equipment Directive
- 2006/42/EC – Machinery Directive
- 2914/35/EU – Low Voltage Directive
- API 6A
- ASME B31
- BS EN 13480
A range of closure mechanisms can be provided to suit the customer application.
To meet the specific needs of our customers Brimstone can supply bespoke ancillary hardware to support a range of testing applications. These can be supplied to upgrade existing vessels or as part of a new vessel design and include:
- Pressure & Temperature Control Systems – Automated
- Penetrators & Feedthrough Systems – Fixed & Dynamic
- High Pressure Pumping Skids – Manual & Automated
- Heater Bands & Heat Exchangers – Heating & Cooling
- Sliding Closures – Manual & Automated
- Lifting Equipment & Loading Systems
- Support Saddles – Fixed & Tilting
- Mate/De-mate Actuators & Rigs
- Sand & Silt Agitators
Download Our Pressure Vessel Brochure
Find out how we can offer you solutions.
Get Access to Dedicated Services
Email or call us so our team can get to know you and your project. We’ll submit a proposal that’s tailored to your needs.
We’ll assign dedicated resources from our multidisciplinary team to provide technical services wherever you need them.
Complete you project and stay operational. We’ll keep in touch to confirm everything is to your satisfaction.
Our team have experience from the most highly regulated sectors including Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Defence & Aerospace. Most importantly, access to one is access to our whole team and you can have as much or as little as you want.
Our state of the art workshop and comprehensive supply chain make it possible for you to design, build and commission in one place.
Submit an enquiry so we can provide you with a proposal.
We assign dedicated resource to provide services and develop solutions.
You achieve project success. We’ll keep in touch to make sure of it.
To find out more about how we can aid your business, with our pressure vessel services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can submit an enquiry through the contact form on our website, contact us directly by calling +44 (0) 1229 838 111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our dedicated customer service team will be on hand to help you with any questions you have.Enquire now